Our product content team will receive your request, build your product detail page, and inform you when it is ready to add to your catalog(s). Learn more about pricing and how to make product addition requests.
Hate to read? Watch our step-by-step how-to video.
1. First log in to your Admin Panel.
2. On the left-side menu, click New Product Requests.
3. From the dropdown menu, click Make A Request. This will take you to the Product Additions page. Here you can view updated product additions pricing.
NOTE: The more products you add in a request, the more money you save!
- If you'd like your product request to be expedited, please select the Extra Cost checkbox. Expedited requests will be completed within 1 business day.
- If you are adding SKUs to an existing product block, select the Existing Product checkbox.
4. Type the name of the product in the Product Name field.
5. Type the product manufacturer in the Manufacturer field.
6. Type in the SKUs you'd like added within that product block into the SKU List field - separate multiple SKUs by a comma.
NOTE: Only type manufacturer part numbers into the SKU List field. Custom part numbers can be added after the products have been added to your store.
7. In the Notes field, you can add any special requests including links to the product page on a manufacturer's website.
8. Click the Request Products button.
Is there a discount for bulk additions?
- Yes! The best way to save on your product additions is to add as many as you can at one time. This helps us be more efficient by working on product additions in extended blocks of time. In return, we are happy to extend that cost savings to you.
- Expedited requests do not qualify for quantity discounts.
What if I have more than 5 products to add at one time?
- If you have more than 5 product requests, please submit your first 5 products and repeat steps 4 - 8 for your remaining product requests.
How long will it take for my products to be added? What if I need products added immediately?
- Standard 2 week return on most product requests, but many may be completed in less time.
- Expedited product additions will be completed within 1 business day at an additional cost and do not qualify for quantity discounts.
What is considered a product addition?
- Product additions, also called Product Detail Pages (eCommerce) or Product Blocks (Printed Catalogs) contain one product family and as many related SKUs as you need.
- For example, Safety Glasses Model X is one product page and may contain 12 different SKUs for various sizes and colors.
- Quantity discounts apply to product pages only, not individual SKUs.
What if I only need to edit an existing product block?
- ALL edits to an existing product block are FREE of charge. This includes adding SKUs or adding/updating images.
Why does Spinstak charge for product additions?
- Adding new products to our database is definitely something we want to do because it adds value to all our current and future customers. However, the more products we have, the more resources are needed to maintain those products. That is why we have a policy to only charge you our COST to add new products. Adding new products is not a profit center for us, it’s just our way to cover the expense of building and maintaining the best content for our customers.