Once you've created an Extra, you'll need to associate it to a product or products for it to appear on your website. Learn how!
After creating an Extra, you need to associate it to a specific product (or products).
Hate to read? Watch our step-by-step how-to video.
1. First, log in to your Admin Panel.
2. On the left-side menu, click Marketing.
3. From the dropdown menu, click Extras.
4. Use the Keyword Search Bar or scroll down to locate the extra you want to associate to a product or products.
5. Once you've located the extra, click Associate New.
6. Using the search tool at the top of the page, locate the product you want to associate to the extra.
Note: You can search for the product by entering a keyword, selecting a manufacturer, entering a product name or SKU number and clicking Search.
You can also choose to associate the extra to an entire category by clicking the Category radio button.
7. Once you've located the product or category, click the checkbox on the left-hand side.
8. Click Associate.
Once you've finished, you'll want to double-check your product pages on your website to ensure that the extra was associated correctly.