Learn how to add a CoBrand Banner to a customer's account on your Spinstak eCommerce website.
Customize your customer's catalog with their own logo or advertise a special offer by creating a cobrand banner. Follow the simple steps below to learn how.
Hate to read? Watch our step-by-step how-to video.
How to Create a CoBrand Banner
1. First login to your Admin Panel.
2. On the left-side menu, click Orders & Customers.
3. From the dropdown menu, click Account Banners.
4. This will take you to the Account Banners page. In the top right corner click the ADD button.
5. Use the Name field to name your cobrand banner.
6. Make sure the Active Banner dropdown is set to Yes.
7. Upload your cobrand banner by clicking Choose File under the Main Image field.
NOTE: The Main Image field is required.
8. If you'd like the cobrand banner to link to a webpage, paste the webpage's URL into the Banner Link field.
9. Click the SAVE button.
How to Add a CoBrand Banner to a Customer's Catalog
1. On the left-side menu, click Orders & Customers
2. From the dropdown menu, click Customers.
3. Locate the customer you want to add the cobrand banner to and click the EDIT button on the right side.
4. Under the Custom Information section, click on the Cobrand Banner dropdown menu and select the cobrand banner you've created.
5. At the bottom of the page, click the SAVE button.
The next time the customer logs in, they will see the cobrand banner at the top of their account homepage.